Goodreads

Beast of Shadow

Revamp: Shirley Holmes


Since I have received some feedback, positive and negative, regarding my debut novel, The Untold Story of Shirley Holmes, I decided to look at editing it further. I published through Createspace/Amazon so I have the ability to completely redo the entire novel, and it will automatically update to Kindles and other electronic devices it's downloaded on..

And while I was at it, I had a new cover designed to really reflect the content the world of Shirley, and Sherlock, Holmes.

So meet the new and vastly improved Shirley Holmes!

Along with changing the cover, and correctly some minor grammatical issues, I also created an expanded version of the epilogue that sheds the light on other characters and their lives after the novel ends!

FIND IT HERE

Amazon

Comments

Lepton said…
Good luck!! Cant wait!!

Popular Posts